Participants attend the opening ceremony of the 2020 World Industrial Internet Conference (WIIC) at Qingdao International Conference Center in Qingdao, east China's Shandong Province, Sept. 20, 2020.
- East China's Qingdao conducts city-wide COVID-19 testing after new cases emerge
- Chinese company Shandong Hi-Speed builds expressway in western Serbia
- Li Ganjie elected governor of China's Shandong Province
- Luneng wins Shandong derby for men's title in Chinese table tennis league
- China's Shandong plans more freight trains bound for Europe, Central Asia
Visiting poor villages has been a key part of Xi Jinping's more than 80 domestic inspections since he was elected general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee in late 2012.
- Xi visits supermarket, residential community in Guiyang
- Xi Focus: Leading China to accomplish first centenary goal
- Xi stresses agriculture, rural areas, farmers as top priority for CPC
- Xi asks young officials to focus on solving practical problems
- Xi to attend grand gathering marking 40th anniversary of Shenzhen SEZ
Orhan Pamuk, winner of Nobel Prize in Literature, whose books are widely read in China, said on Wednesday that he used Chinese landscape paintings in his book "My Name is Red".
A six-day China-Ireland International Film Festival, the first of its kind ever held in Ireland, kicked off here on Monday night, offering fresh experiences to local cinemagoers.
As one of events of the 2019 China Tourism and Culture Week in Morocco, the "Chinese Culture into Campus" event was held on Monday in the northern city of Tangier in Morocco.
An exhibition offering viewers an immersive experience of Vincent Van Gogh's famous paintings opened to the public on Saturday at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
Currently, WeChat mini-programs are mainly for users who only need the service at a specific moment, and won't need to access it again later or receive push notifications.
- Highlights of Women's Ready-to-Wear fashion week
- The restoration of an ancient Beijing alley
- Milan Fashion Week flies into more modern, young generation by showcasing global emerging brands
- Chinese screenplay of 'Fantastic Beasts' to go on sale in April
- Miss Latovia wins global champion of 2016 Miss All Nations
- Underwater kissing contest held in Shanghai